Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chicks and Ducks and Geese better scurry...

Bernard's house or a live action "OKLAHOMA!" set, you decide. I said before that we had to go and visit because Bernard was telling Liz about the kittens. I took pictures of Liz holding all of the different animals while I hummed "Surry With The Fringe On Top" the whole time we were there. We played the quiet game with his kids and ended up losing $1.67. Jenna is the supreme Quiet Game master, unless Ian or Kayla passed gas or tried to stick their toes in Jenna's mouth. Kristin sat in the background, I'm sure wondering what in the world we were doing to her children, but Bernard totally participated. When it was time to go, Liz went to visit the remaining pigs at which time Bernard pointed out which pieces of the pig were going to different people at the Middle School. Liz's excitement waned, but she still went into the pig enclosure and petted the little pork chop. It was a proud moment for me. I took a picture, but fear of divorce prevents me from publishing it here. However, were I to ever be a famous photographer with a gallery show of my favorite photos, the title of that picture might be "Wife with Walking Bacon" or something to that tune.



No comments: