Saturday, May 14, 2005

Uneventful Saturday...

Not a lot going on. In fact, I slept quite a bit today. Ever since I had my cavity filled last week, I've had a headache. The tooth is still kind of sore, but the doctor said the nerve could take three to six months to heal. With all of the Tylenol, I'll need a liver transplant by the time the tooth is healed! At any rate...the perpetual ache is keeping me a little run down.

My dad's coming up Tuesday. Hopefully, he'll be able to see the house while he's here.

Liz put an ad in the Buffalo News today and tomorrow. It shows a picture and description of our house down there, in case anyone's moving down. We're hoping it will sell soon, it's becoming a burden as each day creeps by. When I was down in March, there didn't seem to be as many houses on the market in the neighborhood...so maybe the tide is turning...let's hope so at least.

I've posted some new pictures of the baby, as well as some I took this morning of Barb and Doug's Apple Tree. I think I'm going to submit the one Apple Blossom pic to the Weather Channel and see if they take it.

No comments: