Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Straight A's...

College is finally over for the semester, and I made straight A's; even from the professor that I thought of as a Hitleresque Marquis de Sade.

Upon reflection, it wasn't too bad...except for being the oldest one in the class, and one of only a couple of people that were already teaching. Everyone else had just finished their undergrad degrees, and jumped right in to their Master's...the way I should have done it. Paula (Voigt) was in one of the classes with me, and that helped, but overall this semester was kind of bland...with what I thought was A LOT of busywork.

I've never been much for jumping through hoops...but these last couple of months, I've felt like a trained seal at Sea World. Not only did I jump through the hoops, but I balanced a ball on my nose, and asked for more. I can't wait for this mess to be over with!

Now, on to last night's American Idol:

It was a load of bull. I wouldn't buy records from either one of them, but if Vonzell puts out a record, we'll see. The songs last night were terrible, and the whole program didn't seem very upbeat. I was disappointed. We're skipping American Idol tonight for Lost, which is also having its season finale...we'll flip over to see who wins, but don't really care about seeing any of them sing anymore. I could be persuaded to change the channel if they show the really bad auditions again, though!

No comments: