Saturday, December 29, 2007

All The Christmas Pics!

Here are all the pics from Christmas in Slideshow format. I thought this would be easier than uploading all the files individually. Plus, if you want to save them to your computer, you can batch download them from the Google Photos site. If you like a particular picture, click on it during the slideshow to see it bigger. Click on any picture during the slideshow to go to the Google Page with all the photos if you want to download them to Picasa on your computer.

1 comment:

EN said...

Hey guys...I love the blog! I met Molly (Sweeterman) Charles and Cara (Watson) Wolford at Starbucks this morning and we started talking about blogs and eventually you guys so I stopped in to see how your Christmas was. The pictures are great, the 'baby' is georgous, and you both look happy. I will never forget the ILT thing you did on music in the classroom ~ I am sure your kids in NY love you both! Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures, we hope you have a GREAT 2008 (cheesy, huh?)!