Saturday, March 18, 2006

GRADUATION!

Finally!

I got a postcard today saying that I "SHOULD" graduate in May, though I won't be getting my degree until August because I have 2 summer classes to take. Since this FAKE graduation is highly reminiscent of my undergraduate graduation, I'll not be inviting people. In fact, I'm not planning to attend myself. You would think that for $18,000, you could look forward to something more than standing in line for six hours in a dress. (With an ugly square cap on.) Unlike the undergraduate degree, though, I will graduate in the year intended. Buff State offers no graduation ceremony during the summer or in December...so everyone has to "WALK" in May. I'm so excited I can't stand it. (Insert your own sarcastic comment here.)

I just want the piece of paper that says I'm done so that I can get a raise at work. (The real motivation for going back to school!)

No comments: