Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lily-o-ween!

Resident Native American Reagan from across the street (Lily's future best friend) came over to see Lily tonight. Lily was intent on trying to eat the fringe.


Candy overload...Lily had one too many Three Musketeers.


In response to the Scully pumpkin carving skills, I tried my hand at it. I was able to carve "Lily" into the pumpkin and only lost my left thumb. I think I'll let the Scully's win this one. To see their blog, CLICK HERE!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best way to carve a pumpkin is to use a sabre saw. You can make nice round curves with it!
~Chris Parker

Anonymous said...

Lily is beautiful! Congrats on the huge step to take control of your health! I would have called but I can't find your phone number.

Cannon