Saturday, October 06, 2007

Disappearing Act...

Well, I went to the doctor on Thursday for my post-op appointment. Everything so far is going pretty well. I'm on the pureed stage of the diet and have been able to have things like mashed potatoes, refried beans, and chicken salad (in the blender.) I lost quite a bit of weight the first week and half and since my initial appointment in June with the doctor, I've lost a total of 36 pounds.

I'm still a little sore, and sleeping on my side is tricky, but things are getting slowly better. I appreciate all the cards and emails from everyone, they've been very uplifting. (Including the CD I got from Debby and Andrew Smith in Kannapolis...it's awesome!)

I hope everyone is well, and I'll update again soon!

Take care,

-Mike

2 comments:

Debby Smith said...

Love y our new colors!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
You sound wonderful, we keep updated from your parents. We are all so happy for you. Good Luck, You and Liz have such a beautiful daughter, she certainly is your gift from God. Feel well and enjoy.We are building a new house in Indian Trail not far from Adam.
As long as we are able to sell our house.It's in God's hands but we are quite excited. Take care, Love to all, and kisses to your sweetbaby. Love, Florence & Don