Monday, February 12, 2007

The Southern Grandparents Are Here!

My parents arrived from down South today. They came in for the week! They both got to hold their granddaughter...who is only the second girl born(besides my sister) in 167 years on my dad's side. My parents were thrilled! The first few pictures are of my parents, then some of the visitors we've had: Aunt Jean, Aunt Karen, Uncle John, Grandma Dolly, and more of Liz's parents.

Lily is doing great. She has a slight touch of jaundice - we thought she was just a little tan, but the nurse said it would go away on its own, no need to worry. Her complexion seems to be a little darker than ours, but Doug has a Greek background and has the same sort of complexion.

We're hoping to go home tomorrow, barring any infections or early snow storms. We can't wait to get Lily home, mainly because it will be more comfortable to fall asleep holding her on our couch than it is in the hospital chairs.









No comments: