Sunday, February 11, 2007

More Baby Pics and Movies...

So I woke up yesterday morning to go to the hospital, and lo and behold--there's a giant blow up stork in the front yard. Many Many thanks to the Scully family, who I'm sure have no idea who they're messing with. Their little one is coming soon, but I've got PLENTY of time to dream up something good! When I went home last night, I was hysterical as I noticed, coming around the corner, that the stork lights up!

Everything is fine at the hospital. Liz is in a little pain as she starts coming off some of the pain medicine. We've had a few visitors and the baby has started crying loudly when she's hungry. She's completely healthy and completely perfect--in fact the only trouble we're having is with burping...she's not real fond of the whole thing. I guess she doesn't find it very ladylike.

Pics are first, more videos down below!













No comments: