Thursday, September 07, 2006

America's Most Wanted


On Saturday, September 9th, at 9:00 pm on FOX, America's Most Wanted will be featuring our favorite neighborhood fugitive, Ralph "Bucky" Phillips. He's from Western New York and has been hiding out in the area for the last 5 months. He escaped from prison about 15 miles from here even though he only had 10 days left of his sentence. I know, I know, it seems as though the brain power is not too strong in ole Bucky, but he has managed to stay hidden thanks to family and friends, and the good people at Budweiser. They've arrested everyone in his family at one time or another, none of which know where he is, and even though he's staying in the area, the police can't seem to catch him. He recently shot two state trooper's and one of them just died. I hope they catch him soon, give him gender reassignment surgery, and then put him in the men's prison anyway. A life sentence in a men's prison as a man who is now a woman seems like a fitting punishment.

If you see him, call the New York State Police at 585-344-6204. The reward is up to $250,000, and its really making me hope I see him and that my information leads to his capture. (American Express would also enjoy me getting the reward, as I would be sharing most of it with them.)

No comments: