Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last Doctor Visit...

Nothing much more to report. We went to the doctor on Monday. Everything looks fine and over the course of the next few weeks, Liz has to go through several tests. The doctor didn't do another ultrasound yet, but we will have another in about three weeks.

Liz has been really nauseous, but I wouldn't really call it morning sickness. It's more like all day every day sickness. I asked the doctor if there was a support group for husband's dealing with their pregnant wives. He said no, then he said I could call this guy "Kevorkian" and he'd take care of me. I'm not sure if I'm really comfortable with a funny gynecologist, though, in all fairness, it was my first trip to a gynecologist ever. Maybe they're all funny, maybe they have to be in their line of work.

At any rate, as we find out more...we'll post it here!

No comments: