Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Good People At The Red Lobster...

So I go into the Red Lobster and order takeout at the bar. I ordered a container of Tartar Sauce and 6 biscuits, and that's all.

The waitress asked if I was sure that was all I wanted and said, "yes, that's it. My wife is pregnant (that's nice to say by the way...) and she wants tartar sauce and biscuits."

The waitress smiled and said, "She must be REALLY pregnant...I'll be right back."

Moments later, the waitress appeared with a bag and said, "I threw in a couple of extra biscuits, ya know, for the baby." She winked. I winked back, said thanks, and I took the bag and I left.

I think the folks at the Red Lobster are skilled customer service agents, and it's too bad a couple of them can't go and work at Arby's--they're way to sarcastic there.

No comments: