Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm Dreaming...Of A White Thanksgiving...

Just like the ones I've never known...

We've got an inch or so on the ground with a couple more inches forecast...twenty minutes south of us is getting two feet of Lake Effect snow today. I doubt, though, that they are anywhere near as thankful as I would be were I the one getting that much!

We're having dinner at Maureen's today...she's making Macaroni and Cheese and bought a Pumpkin cheesecake for me...bless her.

I'm starting the day by working on my last term paper of the semester, and making deviled eggs. We're picking Barb and Doug up later and heading over, and then decorating for Christmas tonight and watching Christmas movies. (Unless we need a nap!)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: