Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lily Visits Grandma Dolly...

We took the baby to see Dolly yesterday and had a very nice visit. We took coffee and doughnuts and Lily spent the time entertaining Dolly and her roommate, Chrissy. Everything was going well until I set off the bathroom alarm trying to find a place to hide so I could talk on the cell phone without getting yelled at by the nurses. Of course they all came running so I opted to talk on the phone later, lest I cause a mass evacuation by setting off God knows what else.

Lily actually sees Dolly often, as Doug and Barb take her every week or so. Lily walks around like she owns the place and knows exactly where to go, including the fish tank, where she bangs on the glass to get the fish to pay attention to her.

 
Lily gives Grandma "Five!"


 
Lily gives big hugs...

2 comments:

Toony said...

Grandma Dolly has to love the visits! I love the confidence Lily has... we all should be more confident! :)

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Thank You for the posting. My brother Mike and I were just wondering yesterday how Dolly was doing. What a joy to see Lily cheering her up.
I have an extensive Family Tree which I will share with anyone who asks.
John Bewick