Saturday, January 06, 2007

A POSITIVE Negative...

I went to Toronto today with the Band Kids from school to see the Blue Man Group. (Liz and I went last year as well.) We went to the Eaton Center...a huge underground mall in downtown Toronto and spent a couple of hours shopping before the show. In the APPLE store, the kids were playing with on of the video camera features and took this photo of me. I know, I know, I look pretty hot, but that's to be expected. I also spent $60 on a new outfit for Lily at The Gap. It was half off...and STILL $60. (But it was really cute...especially if she ends becoming a baby model.) With the exchange rate the worst its been in years, the outfit actually cost me $58. If this had been just a few short years ago, it would have been like four bucks! I think I'm done shopping in Canada.


No comments: