Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

Some News Bytes...

1. We had about 35 Trick or Treaters last night, not too overwhelming, but just enough.

2. I'm ready to take the Halloween Stuff down and move immediately into Christmas. I'll keep you posted as to what actually happens.

3. Since the doctor doesn't want me to take the medicine for the toenail fungus, I have officially reclassified my foot as a hoof. Does anyone know where one might buy those giant horse knuckle clippers? I might also need a small saw and a rotating sander. (Christmas present?)

4. Some of you will remember when I last attempted fixing a toilet on my own and three hours of hell I went through. Well, I decided to attempt it again as the plumber was going to cost $168 more that what I have to spend. The toilet parts were only $5.94. This time though, it only took 20 minutes and I only cursed once, and that was because I put my knee in the water that spilled on the floor.

TTFN

No comments: