Sunday, October 08, 2006

One of my pictures on Weather.com!

One of my pictures has been chosen to be in the "Autumn Splendor" slideshow on the Weather Channel's homepage. I don't know how many they will be adding, or if the order of my picture will change. My picture currently is placed at number 17. It's the yellow leaves with the tree trunk picture that I took at Barb and Doug's house 2 years ago. When you log onto Weather.com (link on the side...) scroll down to where it says Daily Weather Pic and then look for the link for the "Autumn Splendor" slideshow, or Click Here to see it.

Update: Evidently, sometimes the "Autumn Splendor" slideshow will be on the Weather Channel's front page, and other times it will on their "Fall Foliage" page under "Fall's Finest Slideshow." You can access the Fall Foliage page up at the top under the tab called "In Season."

No comments: