Monday, October 16, 2006

Major Storm!

I'm adding what I can now...we still don't have power and I'm using someone else's computer. These are just a few of the pictures of what's being going on. We heard early last week that we may get a few flakes. Then, on Thursday afternoon, the blizzard started. It snowed non stop for almost 24 hours with almost an inch every hour. We got close to two feet of snow. In the pictures I took, some of it had already melted and it still looks like a lot! I have NEVER seen anything like this! We've had no power since Thursday at around 5:00 PM, and we aren't expecting to have it back until next weekend--October 22nd! We ARE going back to school tomorrow as there was no damage there and they still have power. 10 miles north of us got NOTHING! It's incredible. I'll write much more once we get power again, and I've taken a couple of videos that I'll upload hopefully over the weekend.



No comments: