Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mom, Dad, and Paula Deen

During their vacation in July, Mom and Dad visited Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah - "The Lady and Sons." It was crowded and they weren't able to eat inside but they got takeout and ate in the car. Dad took some pictures inside the restaurant specifically for Barb, who would drop everything and move to Georgia and live with Paula Deen if she asked her to. From the pictures, the food looks pretty good. However, I do have one concern. Are there many luaus in Georgia? If so, then my father's attire is OK. Not great, but OK. Unfortunately, I doubt the existence of the Georgia Luau which makes me wonder how in the world my mother let him leave the hotel in that shirt. I can only guess that she was blinded by its blueness and unable to render an appropriate clothing decision. Hopefully she came to her senses later and has since burned the shirt. If not, well, then there's no time like the present...somebody find the lighter fluid and matches and do what must be done.







No comments: