Sunday, June 04, 2006

Some New Pictures!

Sorry it's been so long since the last update...but HAPPY JUNE anyway! I've started my next to last Master's Class at Buffalo State, and have to go every night until the end of June. I've got one week down, though. I've posted some new pictures of Siobhan and the family. Hopefully the quantity will make up for the lack of quality lately. We are only 18 days away from Summer Vacation...when I'll have A LOT more time to write on the Blog. Hope everyone is well. I'll post again soon!



We went to Patty and John's tonight for dinner and ended up staying to play dominoes. They are cutthroat and relentless but Liz and I ended up with the money at the end of the night. I won twice...which NEVER happens, but luck seemed to be on my side! We had an awesome time tonight! (Patty is Maureen's aunt...) Posted by Picasa

No comments: