Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Now in Wuhan

We are in Wuhan today at the Number One High School associated with Central Normal China University.  We got to see the students (all 6000 of them!) doing group calisthenics and we got to visit a classroom that has the first iPads in a Chinese classroom in the whole country.  The students were using them primarily to play word games to develop their English fluency as well as investigating other apps for educational purposes.  I'm going to try and blog about this later tonight, but wanted to check in with some pictures here while I have a moment.  If you are trying to contact me by Facebook or Twitter, please just email me: mikefisher821@gmail.com  I can only access Facebook and Twitter in the Faculty Office and even then, it's inconsistent.  More to come, stay tuned...

Posted via email from Michael's posterous

No comments: