Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Numbers For Ya...

  • 11 (months since the surgery)
  • 181 (total pounds lost to date)
  • 20 (inches lost in my waist)
  • 5 (sizes I've gone down)
  • 12 (pounds away from my high school graduation weight)
  • 27 (pounds away from normal)
  • 123 (current cholesterol level)
  • 50 (minutes I can stay on the elliptical machine)
  • 75 (target number of protein grams in a day)
  • 5.5 (A1C level, was over 7.0)
  • 100+ (target number of ounces of fluids in a day)
  • 2 (number of times today I got "checked out")
  • 40 (ounces of coffee I usually drink in a day [decaf])
  • 0 (number of times I thought this surgery was a mistake)
  • 37 (as of tomorrow, my age)
  • 20 (the age I feel)

3 comments:

Toony said...

Mike Fisher: PRICELESS!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Hugh and I'm a member of TT. Love the stats, cant wait till I'm there myself. Great job! Hugh

Anonymous said...

We're very proud of you Mike!!! Let me know when you sell the script to "Mike Fisher's Diary"--hey, it worked for Bridget Jones! I have a personal goal of being personal assistant to a celebrity...

Amy W.