Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back from my trip!

I went to Charlotte last week to go to a conference and to teach a workshop for Kannapolis Schools with Bernard. It was a quick week, but was nice to get down there and see everybody. (And have BarBQ!) Bernard and I were able to meet and talk with Eric Jensen, the brain based learning guru, who was a really nice guy and gave us lots of great ideas!

KMS workshop...


KMS Workshop...


More of the KMS workshop...


The frogs that live in my Dad's pool.


This is the main building of the new Research Campus in Kannapolis. This site used to be a lake. They have several buildings up and I think they are scheduled to move in sometime in the next few months. All of downtown Kannapolis looks different!

Here's Bernard and I with Eric Jensen.



Liz and I went to Carowinds on Saturday night. Here I am standing in two states.



Here's Liz (sister) and I on a RollerCoaster. (The Hurler I think...) We waited in line for over an hour to ride this other coaster that lays you back and then flips you over for the ride. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Fisher,
I saw the card you sent my mom and I thought I'd check in here to see how you were. It has been a while since I've seen or heard from you. How are things going up north?