Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lily's First Thanksgiving

My parents, brother, sister, and two nephews all came up to visit for Thanksgiving (Lily's First!). It was cold today and we had a little snow, add to that good food and good times, and we had a nearly perfect Thanksgiving! Here are the preliminary round of pictures. Many more to come this weekend!


With my Paw Paw.


With Nana TT


With my Uncle Adam and Aunt Lizzie


Happy Turkey Day!


After she killed the Turkey with her bare hands, "Bruiser" settled in for a little playtime...


My favorite Thanksgiving dish.


Cuddling with Nana TT


I want that pie, now. I won't tell you again.


With Grandma and Grandpa.


With Mommy and Daddy.


At the table at Thanksgiving...


The rest of the family at Thanksgiving...


More of the family, and baby yawning. Turkey's kicking in!


I'm a dancing machine, watch me get down.


I love me some Mommy!


Dancing around the room with Paw.


Thanksgiving Playtime!


Playing with my cousin Siobhan!

No comments: