Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Various Bits and Pieces...

Downloading...

Liz called Doug the other day and had the following conversation:

*Ring*Ring*

"Chello?"

"Hi Dad!"

"Hi - How are you? What's going on? How was your day? Did you talk to anyone?"

"Everything's good, Dad. What are you doing?"

"Downloading."

"What do you mean 'Downloading?'"

"You know, downloading."

"Dad...where are you?"

"In the basement."

"How are you downloading if you're in the basement?"

"Well...I'm 'down-loading' the clothes in the washing machine." (Hysterical English laughter here...)

"Oh My God! Where's Mom? You are crazy!"

"Well, she's not down loading, that's for sure. Why do you think I had to do it?!?"


Disney...

We got a postcard in the mail today that Disney received my stuff and that we will have to wait until May to find out any results. Keep your fingers crossed!


Blizzard...

We drove around in my first Blizzard last night. I was so excited that I called my parents as well as Barb and Doug. The wind was blowing and the snow was just COMING down and you could barely see 40 feet in front of you. I loved it! We ended up getting about 5 additional inches of snow, but the rain is moving in tomorrow so it will all be melted soon. This weekend, though, is shaping up to bring a little more of winter our way! I can't wait!

No comments: