Friday, January 27, 2006

LOST Issues...

"LOST" was kind of bland this week, but I have some concerns that I would like to voice.

1. There is an old record player, an old computer, but brand spanking new washing machines. Is this product placement or a plot surprise?

2. Why not let the Irish guy just be addicted to the heroin? What else does he have to do? Is the solution to take it all away from him? I don't know. I do know that it is awfully strange that Locke took it all away and instead of destroying it, put it in the gun cabinet for safekeeping. Strange?

3. Did Michael get kidnapped by the others while looking for Walt? Where is he? If he was kidnapped, why does it seem to have been swept under the rug?

4. All of the children have been kidnapped except for the baby, Aaron. What is the reason for not kidnapping him? They tried to kidnap him last year, but weren't successful.

5. If all of this is a social experiment, are each of the islanders just in various forms of Pavlovian conditioning? Is this a Brave New World? Is it the future or the present?

I love this show but I also hate it. I can't wait until next week.

No comments: