Friday, March 25, 2005

Back To Buffalo...

I'm back.

What a quick trip! My whirlwind tour of Kannapolis is complete, and I'm home, speeding ticket in hand. I've got a lot of pictures to put on here, and a little more info on the ticket tragedy to relay:

I came home to letters from 4 different lawyers asking if I'd like for one of them to represent me in court over the ticket. The ticket is just a fine, with no points or anything, but for $300 more dollars, I can get these guys to go in to court and "fix" it. Or, I could just pay the $100 I owe, and never have to think about the ticket again. I thought ambulance chasing was something you saw only on TV. Maybe some things shouldn't be a part of the public record. One of the letters had some words not spelled correctly. Maybe I should write them back and offer my editing services for, say, $300 per letter. Or better, for $1000, I could just teach them how to spell properly.

No comments: